Street Talk only takes referrals from existing partner organisations. Thrid-party referals are not available.


We have a number of counsellors, supervisors and art therapists who do pro bono work. If you are interested in the possibility of doing this please get in touch.

We do ask that you are accredited qualified to Master’s degree level and have a minimum of five years post qualification experience.

We do not offer work experience for sixth formers because the organisations we work in partnership do not allow under 18s to attend.


You can donate to Street Talk online via our localgiving page.

Or by posting a cheque payable to Street Talk to:

Street Talk
Resource for London
356 Holloway Road
London, N7 6PA

You can support Street Talk when you shop online through easyfundraising